Weight Loss Pills
Introduction: If you are having a difficult time to drop the unwanted pounds then you might consider the option of weight loss pills. While the pills available over-the-counter contain the best ingredients to promote weight loss, they do not produce any dramatic results. The weight loss pills work in one or more the ways like- reducing appetite, reducing absorption of nutrients such as fat and increasing fat burning. Consultation with a doctor is highly recommended for discussion on the safety and effectiveness of the weight loss pills.
Name of some Weight Loss Pills:
Some of the weight loss pills are
- Lishou Slimming Capsules
- Slimming Plus Natural Capsule
- Garcina extreme 3000
- Slimina Weight Loss Capsules
The basic ingredients in the weight loss pills are phentermine, sibutramine, Orlistat, Citrus Aurantium, Chitosan, Garcinia Cambogia, and Conjugated Linoleic acid. The weight loss pill, Raspberry Keyton uses raspberry as its chief ingredient.
The benefits include the following:
Appetite suppression- The weight loss pills contain the appetite suppression ingredients that keep the food cravings bay. The stimulants like caffeine reduce the appetite and they have appetite suppression qualities.
Diuretic effect- Apart from helping the body to reduce weight by fat burning, the weight loss pills reduce the quantity of water the body is holding, which reduces weight too. Compounds that can flush water out from the body are known as diuretics.
Decreases Lipogenesis- There are supplements that promote weight loss but the prevention of developing any new fat, called lipogenesis is equally important. Some of the weight loss pills produce this effect too.
Enhances resting energy expenditure- There are supplements that encourage enhanced energy levels which helps to burn more calories during an exercise but at the same time resting energy expenditure is also required. There are weight loss pills that help to burn more calories while resting than exercising.
Weight loss pills are the valuable weapon to fight obesity. Some weight loss drugs are more effective than the other pills. Some patients can lose body weight up to 5%.
How to use:
Before taking a weight loss pill, you should the basic to prevent the side effects and maximize its effectiveness.
- Consult a doctor before taking the weight loss pills- Consult a doctor before taking a weight loss pill. He will perform a physical examination of your body, review the medical history and review whether the weight loss pills are safe for you.
- Follow the instructions- Read the instructions carefully before taking the weight loss pills. Take the dosages as directed by the physician. Never take double dosage as it can result in severe side effects.
- Consume adequate water- Most of the weight loss pills require enhanced water intake. Some of the pills use water and turn into glucomannan and others cause water loss through urination. So drink 2 liters of water daily for proper hydration.
Weight loss pills help you to lose weight but they do not do on their own. Combination of proper diet and regular exercise is essential for the body to lose weight. Take the pills as instructed and the recommended dosage should not be exceeded.